Get Bhim App Installed on Your Apple Device/iOS | Iphone, Ipad
Hello Everyone ! BHIM app is creating new records day by day. Recently it has crossed 18 million downloads on Play Store. The download score on iTunes is also increasing day by day. This article is specially for the iOS users. In this article, i will explain how to download Bhim app on any iOS device and get started. You can use the given direct link if you want to skip the search on the iTunes store. Let’s get started with the step by step guide.
Bhim App Download for iOS – Apple Devices
You will be glad to know that Bhim app is not limited to iPhone. You can get it installed on your iPad & iPod touch too. Matter of fact, it can be installed on any Apple device running on iOS 8. If your device is running on any earlier version than iOS 8, you just can’t get it installed.
Latest version of Bhim App for iOS – 1.2.1
Last Update Released on – 20th February 2017
Size of the BHIM app for iOS – 9.8 MB
App Developed by – National Payments Corporation of India
Compatible Apple Device Models –iPhone 6S,iPhone 6S Plus,iPhone SE,iPhone 7,iPhone 7 Plus,iPhone 4S,iPhone 5,iPhone 5C,iPhone 6,iPhone 6 Plus,iPod Touch 5G,iPad 2,iPad 3,iPad 4,iPad Air,iPad Air2,iPad Mini 3,iPad Mini 4,iPad Pro
Please note down that all the device models mentioned above should be updated to latest iOS version for the BHIM app to work properly.
Download Bhim App on iPhone/iPod/iPad Touch
- Below is the step by step guide to get the app downloaded –
- Open your iOS device
- Open up the Apple App store [iTunes]
- Simply search for “BHIM – Bharat Interface for Money”
- Make sure you are not downloading any other unofficial app. Make sure that you are downloading the one by the developer name – National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI)
- Once the app is installed, you are good to go !
Download Bhim App for iOS – Direct Link
If you want to get the app quickly, then rather than searching for the app, you can simply open up and the direct link to boost up the process.
- Click here to Open the Download Page
- Now on the left hand side, click on the link that says “View in iTunes”
- Now you will be redirected and installation will begin
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now open up the app and start using it