Download BHIM App for Android | Download PM Modi’s UPI App “BHIM” for Android Smartphone
Android is the most popular platform running on smartphones. Considering this, the National Payment Corporation of India(NPCI) has released the BHIM app for Android operating system. Users can now download the app from Google play store and get it installed. After that they can start using it within few clicks. Many fake apps with the same name are also present in the play store, so it becomes important to identify and use the legitimate one. This article is a guide to download the original the BHIM app for android. We have provided the direct link for our users. Kindly read the complete article for information.
How to Download BHIM App for Android
Searching on Play Store
- First of all Visit the Google Play Store
- Now use the search button and type “BHIM”
- You will see various links, but you need to look for the one that looks like this –
- Also make sure that you are installing the BHIM app by “National Payment Corporation of India” only
BHIM App Play Store Direct Download Link
Rather than searching and looking for the original app in the list of other apps, you can simply use the direct link of the app. Clicking on it will open the app specific page from where you can easily install it. Here are the steps –
- First of all Click on this link
- Now you will be redirected to the BHIM App Play Store page
- Now click on the install button
- Depending on the Android version on your Smartphone, you will be told that if your device is compatible or not
- If your device is compatible, you will see the “Install” link
- Just click on it to start the installation process
- Once the app is installed, click on the open button to start using it.
We have included the step by step tutorials of using the BHIM App on Android in this website. Along with the steps we have also included the screenshots to make it easy for all. Kindly read the details before start using the app. Feel free to leave your comments regarding the BHIM app installation on Android in the comments section below.