Download Bhim App on Windows | Bhim App for Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 – Download and Install BHIM UPI app on Windows PC | Bhim App for Desktop or Laptop
BHIM App is a revolutionary UPI(Unified Payment Interface) based Payment app launched by NPCI(National Payments Corporation of India). The App has been downloaded more than 50 million times on Google’s Play Store only. Users from other platforms like iOS are also loving this app. You will be glad to know that Bhim App can also be downloaded on Windows Platform. Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 users can install and use Bhim App on their PC.
In this article, we will guide you to Download BHIM App on PC. Let’s Get Started
Note – Let’s make this very clear that Officially NPCI hasn’t released BHIM Software for windows, but using a trick you can easily use it on your Computer or Laptop
Bhim App for Windows PC
Before using the Bhim App on Windows, there are few requirements, that should be fulfilled –
- User Must have Desktop Computer or Laptop that is running on Windows XP or Higher. Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are supported. 32 or 64 bit, both are acceptable.
- Minimum 2 GB Free Space is required on Harddisk.
- At least 1GB Ram is required.
- System with minimum 256 MB Graphics card is preferable
As mentioned above, officially NPCI hasn’t released BHIM software for Windows. Currently, BHIM UPI app is available for Android & iOS platform only. But, creating an Android environment within Windows System will make the system eligible to install BHIM App. That’s what we are going to do here! Using an Android Emulator Software, we can get this app running. Let’s get into the details of this Process.
Download BHIM App for Windows (7,8,8.1,10)
Here is the complete process for you –
- First of All Download Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Once the software is downloaded, Install it on your Windows System
- After the software is installed, you will see the Icon on Desktop
- Now, double-click on the icon
- In the Bluestacks Software Interface, Click on the “Search Icon”
- Type – “Bhim App”
Note: You need to Sign in using your Google Credentials
- In the search results, click on the first result to Install the App
- Once the Download process finished, the app will be installed automatically
- Then you will see the BHIM App icon, in your Bluestacks Apps sections
- Once the app is installed, you need to follow the steps given within the app.
- In order to verify the mobile number, provide a working number.
- You will receive the Verification code via SMS. Enter the code manually to verify the number.
If you are facing any problem while Installing Bhim App on Windows via Bluestacks, READ THIS ARTICLE
After your Number is verified, you can then start using the BHIM App on your Windows PC. The process of using the App will be similar to using it in a Smartphone.